Small Business Adaptation Program
- What is the Victorian Government’s Small Business Digital Adaptation Program
A $20m investment in the sector designed to increase Victorian small business’ digital capability by encouraging them to trial new software.
Visit Business Victoria for more information.
- How much is the reimbursement and do I need to be a new customer?
On the condition that you haven’t used the participating software before, you’ll be entitled to a reimbursement of $1,200 after buying a subscription and confirming to the Victorian Government (once they contact you around six weeks later) that you’re continuing to use the product. The $1,200 rebate can go towards the subscription to any of our Professional, Business and Enterprise plans.
All of which means that you’ll be eligible if you’re new to GetSignature eSignature cloud.
- Are there any other eligibility criteria that I need to know about?
In order to sign up for the program, you must:
- Have held a valid ABN since 13 September 2019
- Be registered for GST since 13 September 2020
- Report sales of at least $75,000 in your annual tax return
- Be a sole trader, micro business or small business
- Operate your business in Victoria
- Be registered with the responsible Federal or State regulator
- Be a new customer to the product
- Pay for the subscription yourself